refinelistcardstoggle-lefttoggle-rightsearchright-arrowleft-arroworderrounded-tri-rightrounded-tri-leftrounded-slim-tri-bottom-leftrounded-slim-tri-bottom-rightrounded-tri-neg-rightrounded-tri-neg-leftplusdc-physicaldc-statusdc-specialtargetdown-pointerit-zcrystalit-hold-roundit-medicineit-berriesit-keysit-machinessocial-twittersocial-facebookcrossdown-trianglenumeral-onenumeral-twonumeral-threegender-malegender-femaleright-pointerleft-pointer

Present

#217
Physical
PPPowerAccuracyTarget
1590%May affect anyone adjacent to the user

Either deals damage (80% chance) or heals the target for 1/4 of its max HP (20% chance). If it does damage, its power is chosen at random from 40 (40% chance), 80 (30% chance), or 120 (10% chance). If the user has Parental Bond, it will hit once if Present heals the target, and twice if Present deals damage. Fails if it would heal a target with full HP.

Does not make
Contact
Affected by
Protect
Not affected by
Magic Coat
Not affected by
Snatch
Not affected by
King's Rock

Eligible Pokémon

Levelling up

PokemonTypeLevel
DelibirdDelibirdIce1

TM/HM

PokemonTypeTM

Tutoring

MoveType